CAYNE is a free, point-and-click, isometric adventure game set in the STASIS universe.
Cape Town, South Africa – THE BROTHERHOOD has launched their free game, CAYNE on GOG.
CAYNE, which has 100,000 players on STEAM, now features a GOG edition which is DRM-FREE.
In this grim return to the STASIS universe, expectant protagonist, Hadley, wakes up in a facility. Where is she? Why is she there? And, why do they want her baby? Help panicked and anxious Hadley find her feet and brave stomach-churning situations to break free, by solving puzzles in this FREE horror adventure game. Each step will uncover colorful character stories as you help Hadley find her way out.
CAYNE is a free, point-and-click, isometric adventure game with a modern edge. CAYNE is THE BROTHERHOOD’s second game release, following STASIS and features a new graphics engine. This release is in anticipation of the studio’s upcoming project: BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION. A post-apocalyptic game that is on Kickstarter: http://www.desolationgame.com/kickstarter
- PC, MAC and Linux support
- Translated into 8 languages (English, Russian, German, French, Polish, Spanish, Turkish and Italian)
- Fully 3D-animated characters against beautifully rendered HD backgrounds
- Professionally voice acted by Sarah Anne Williams (Barbie, Final Fantasy VII, Street Fighter V, Skullgirls) and Ryan Cooper (Stasis)
- FMV cut scenes
- Soundtrack featuring Daniel Sadowski (Dota 2, Counter-Strike), Ivo Sissolak and Will McCabe
The STEAM page for CAYNE can be found here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/532840/