Auroch Digital is celebrating the four year anniversary of the video game adaptation of Chainsaw Warrior, during the 30th anniversary of the original single player tabletop game on which it’s based, which was released in 1987 by Games Workshop.
Unleashed on digital platforms on 23rd September 2013, Chainsaw Warrior has been warmly received by players and critics alike…
- “Perfectly judged, brutally demanding and almost impossible to put down…” – The Guardian
- “Getting to the end of the game feel like a real achievement. It’s no mean feat to save future past New York, and when you manage it you’ll feel pretty special” – Pocket Gamer
- “A brutally awesome good time”, 4.5/5 – 148apps
- “Everything you want in a digitised version of the Games Workshop classic”, 4/5 – Gamercast.net
- “Racing against the clock was thrilling, and every card flip as I crept closer to the lair of the ultimate Darkness was a brief moment of gleeful terror”, 3.5/5 – Gamezebo
As part of our four year celebrations, Auroch Digital is releasing a mini album of the Chainsaw Warrior soundtrack on Steam as a small thank you to its fans for supporting us over the years while we’ve continued to add new content to both Chainsaw Warrior and its sequel Lords of the Night across iOS, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Both games have also been discounted by 80% for a limited period, the lowest price the game has ever been.