IT’S CHINESE NEW YEAR IN CLOCKWORK TOWN!
- – What are these little lamps you are hanging all over the place?
- – They are called “flying lanterns”, master. It’s because of the Lunar New Year.
- – You know there’s no moon in Clockwork Town, right?
- – Come on, master, just this once.
- – Can we fill them with dynamite and make them fly towards the town hall?
- – I guess we can.
- – Now we’re talking.
Since no proper Gremlin would let pass by the opportunity to throw a good party, Clockwork Town is celebrating the Chinese New Year! And of course, a party is always a great time for cutpursing, backstabbing, furniture-breaking and mild poisoning (Gremlins are immortal after all!). Charlie Oscar just announced the Lunar Year Update of Gremlins, Inc. The Year of the Rooster comes also to Clockwork Town: this free update includes two new items, a background menu with the Automated Rooster and a new song in the original soundtrack, Melody of the Automated Rooster. There’s also blueprints for four new emoticons, a limited one-time effect with Flying Lanterns and a collection of winter awards, among other things; you can check a detailed list of this Lunar Year Update here.