A Trailer for Etrian Odyssey Purists
Sometimes an Explorer Just Wants to Go Dungeon Crawling..
New EOU Wallpaper!
Click Image to Download
Sure, we all know about the amazing new Story Mode in Etrian Odyssey Untold. But what can you expect in Classic Mode? Well, for starters, the same fantastic Etrian Odyssey gameplay you’ve come to expect from the franchise, but Classic Mode will feature nine classes all available from the start:
- Landsknecht – Skilled melee combatants that balance offence and defense
- Survivalist – Ranged archers with deadly arrow skills
- Protector – Stalwart defenders that increase survivability
- Dark Hunter – Specializes in debuffs and status effects to control the beasts of the labryinth
- Medic – Specialist healers that keep parties alive
- Alchemist – Elemental damage dealers with a wide range of versatility
- Troubadour – Use songs and dances to support parties with healing and buffs
- Ronin – Relentless attackers that are concerned only with dealing damage
- Hexer – Magical support that uses damaging and debilitating curses
Check the latest details on Etrian Odyssey Untold at atlus.com/untold.
The demo arrives in Nintendo eShop on Sept. 16! Oh, did I mention that saves in the demo transfer to the full game? So don’t miss it!
- 7-track music CD with an exclusive live version of the game’s theme and other songs arranged by series composer Yuzo Koshiro
- Design book with character art, comics and notes
Give into the call for adventure and pre-order your copy today! Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl is coming to North America on the Nintendo 3DS for $39.99 on October 1, 2013.