Pilots, get ready for action! The Comanche Open Multiplayer Beta on Steam will lift-off February 28, 5 AM PST / 2 PM CET and last until March 2, 10 AM PST / 7 PM CET. This open beta will allow us to make our final preparations for the Early Access launch.
During the Comanche Open Multiplayer Beta, anyone can participate by downloading the game on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1180310/Comanche_Open_Multiplayer_Beta/
While the open beta will feature only multiplayer gameplay (besides the Flight School), we’ve heard the community loud and clear:
From the start of Early Access on, Comanche will receive a Single Player mode. Our goal is to make updates on a regular basis. This will include additional and new content for the multiplayer. When Early Access begins, developer Nukklear will provide a roadmap, detailing what new content will be available in upcoming updates.
- Two in one: Control the classic Comanche itself or the technically advanced versions of this legendary helicopter in heated dogfights, and step into its accompanying drone for close-quarter combat.
- Infiltration: Objective-based, asymmetrical multiplayer. Every mission has its own goal – play as a team, to achieve victory – either on the attacking or the defending side.
- Blackbox: Team Deathmatch with kill confirmation. Fast paced multiplayer action. Coordinate with your team and find the fastest way to achieve the most takedowns.
- Many strategic opportunities: Pick one of many Comanche/Drone combinations armed with varied weapons and unique gadgets that compliments your playing style.
- You wanted it, we listened: Evolving singleplayer
- Shape the game: pick up Comanche in Early Access and participate in the development with your feedback and input!
- Constant content updates: To expand, modify and improve the game. THQ Nordic and Nukklear will continuously provide new exciting content for Comanche
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here