Cooler Master, a leader in design and manufacturing computer components and peripherals, today announced the launch the newest addition to its power supply range, the MasterWatt Lite 230V. The Power Supply is the survival kit for reliable, affordable power.
Power on. We want the MasterWatt Lite Series to be that simple. In the box are all the essentials of a reliable engine so you don’t have to think about it. We added higher-end perks like Active PFC and PWM technology for more stability, and made sure we met ErP 2013 and CE ratings for safety and low energy impact. It’s the survival kit for reliable, affordable power.
- Advanced Circuit Design – Active PFC + PWM combined with dual forward topology and double EMI filter enhances power output efficiency and increases the performance and stability of your system
- Silent and Durable Fan – Cooler Master’s 120mm HDB temperature control fan can operate more smoothly without friction, which makes it quiet and more durable.
- Green Power – Compliance with new ErP regulations takes care that you’re PSU will use less than 0.5W on system standby in normal situations. Meets Threshold values of ATX-Specification recommendations for ErP-Regulations (ErP Lot 6 2013, ErP Lot 6 und 2014 ErP Lot 3). With ErP compliance and efficiency better than 82/85/82 percent at 20/50/100 percent load the Master Watt Lite fulfills the requirements to comply with strict EU617/2013 regulation that is mandatory for system integrators in Europe.
- Safety Guardian – Full protection (OCP/OVP/UVP/SCP/OPP) with built-in Over Temperature Protection (OTP). Minimizes the risk of damage from power outages.
- 80 Plus Standard 230V EU Certified – 85% efficiency typically.
The Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 230V includes four models – 400W / 500W / 600W / 700W
Pricing & Availability
The MasterWatt Lite is expected to be available at local retailers in within 2 weeks, for a suggested retail price of £39,99 / £44,99 / £54,99 / £64,99
400 LITE images
500 LITE Images
600 LITE Images
700 LITE Images