A dark and foreboding take on classic folk and fairy tales old, the Count Lucanor will challenge you with it’s fiendish puzzles and delight you with its grizzly storyline.
Join Hans in a fantasy world and experience a unique adventure, full of surprises and challenges. Get hooked on an immersive tale, where every decision counts and every clue is a piece to solve the puzzle and get the treasure. Unravel the sordid secrets of the castle, meet colourful characters, and remember, horror always lurks beneath the surface.
The Count Lucanor is an action-adventure with a retro feel that falls halfway between 8-bit and 16-bit styles. Inspired by classic games like The Legend of Zelda, Yume Nikki, Silent Hill and Dark Souls, The Count Lucanor is an amazing mystery and horror adventure set in a fairytale world. The game features important choices, alternative endings, secrets and different ways to solve puzzles.
The Count Lucanor features a soundtrack by the greatest composer of all time, Johann Sebastian Bach, that will remain etched in your mind forever. Using chiptune tools, the game features a transformed series of hidden gems from the composer to create unique soundscape.
- Exploration: Search Tenebre Castle placing candles on the ground to light up your path.
- Conversation: Talk to NPCs to get important clues and learn the hidden history of The Count Lucanor.
- Stealth: Hide under tables and behind curtains to go undetected.
- Puzzles: Use the items you found wisely to progress.
- Skill: Avoid traps and enemies in the castle by anticipating them.