Showcase Follows Successful gamescom 2015 Launch Where Sound BlasterX Impressed Gamers and Press with Exceptional Comfort, Build-Quality and Audio Performance
Creative Technology Ltd are showcasing at IFA Berlin 2015 the well-received Sound BlasterX Pro Gaming Series: a new line of gaming audio peripherals designed for today’s generation of discerning gamers.
gamescom 2015 (Germany): Large Crowds Gathered At The Sound BlasterX Stage
The product showcase at IFA follows an earlier successful August launch event at gamescom 2015 – the world’s largest event for computer and video games with a total attendance of 345,000 visitors from 96 countries – where the Sound BlasterX series garnered tremendously positive reactions from both gamers and members of the press who tried the products for the first time. Thousands of visitors experienced the new pro-gaming audio line-up and registered their interest in Sound BlasterX series at BlasterX.com.
This is what leading gaming sites said about the Sound BlasterX Pro Gaming Series:
- “Simply the Best . . . (Sound BlasterX H7) are made of material memory foam, perfect to fit any ear shape, as well as to wrap your ears completely to allow a better propagation of the sound. If you, like me, are wearing glasses, from now on you will not have any problem to use headphones of this type, since you do not even notice them on your head.” – Di Simone Rampazzi, Gamesurf
- “… the headphones are really very light, for sure one of the lightest I have ever experienced in the gaming sector and they are comfortable to the touch with leather cushion ear cups filled with memory-foam.” – Michele Sollazzo, VMAG
- “Believe me; I was really impressed by the quality and comfort: I love the in-ears and can use them for my next stream instead of a heavy pair of headphones.” – Matteo Scannavini, Vgnetwork
- “A must-have for any avid audiophile.” – Giovanni Timosell, GameSoul
The Sound BlasterX Gaming Series comprises of:
- Sound BlasterX H7 – the ultimate HD 7.1 Surround USB circumaural gaming headset
- Sound BlasterX H5 – professional-grade analog circumaural gaming headset
- Sound BlasterX H3 – portable analog gaming headset
- Sound BlasterX P5 – miniature yet powerful high-performance in-ear gaming headset
- Sound BlasterX G5 – 7.1 HD audio external sound card with built-in headphone amplifier
With this line of peripherals, Sound BlasterX offers a range of high-performance cross-platform gaming audio solutions for gamers – whether on PCs, mobile devices or consoles.
Creative also unveiled other new product offerings at IFA Berlin 2015, which include:
- Creative Outlier – Powerful Feature-rich Bluetooth On-Ear MP3 Headphones with Changeable Colours
- Creative Woof 3 – A Premium Full-Featured Personal Portable Micro-Size Bluetooth MP3/FLAC Speaker
- Creative SB Blaze – An Affordable Performance Gaming Headset
These new products have been announced in separate press releases.
The Sound BlasterX Series, Creative Outlier, Creative Woof 3, and Creative SB Blaze will be demonstrated at IFA 2015 in Berlin, Germany at the Creative booth (No.214 at Hall 3.2), from 4 – 9 September.
To find out more about the Sound BlasterX Pro Gaming series, visit BlasterX.com.
To find out more about the Creative Outlier, Creative Woof 3, and Creative SB Blaze, visit www.creative.com.