What happens when you mix Crimson Skies’ fast -paced aerial combat with the humor and stylings of animated classics like TaleSpin and Porco Rosso? You get La Moustache Studio‘s game, “BOMB: who let the dogfight?”! In BOMB, you’ll jump into the cockpit and run missions in the skies of a tropical paradise, earning money and upgrading your plane as you go.
“BOMB: who let the dogfight?” combines the pleasures of arcade and simulation. Easy to handle for everyone, it also has very convincing flight dynamics. Up to 16 players can compete in multi-player modes. It’s time to show your friends who is the best pilot out there!
For the official release, BOMB will be at a discount rate of € 11.99 (-20%), the normal price is € 14.99.
Find BOMB on STEAM here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/301500/
Features of BOMB: who let the dogfight?:
- Take to the skies in any of eight of classic and retro-futuristic aircraft, each sporting a selection of stylish skins to fit your aesthetic aspirations.
- Take down sky pirates, harass the neighboring islands with advertising leaflet drops or run cargo missions to make payroll this week.
- Enjoy a complete 17-mission single-player campaign, or jump into multiplayer dogfights for fun and glory. Practice your aerial combat skills in single-player AI skirmish mode!
- Full modding support with Steam workshop.
- Multiple control options – fly the planes your way by controllers, flightstick, TrackIR
- Use Oculus Rift VR for a better feeling in cockpit view.
- Make the locals swoon as they enviously eye your pilot’s awesome moustache!