Brand new screenshots available now for the Strategy RPG
Gather up your merry band of adventurers and prepare to embark on a quest to save a kingdom in turmoil from the perils of evil, as Kasedo Games is proud to announce that Crowntakers will be released on PC, Mac & SteamOS digitally on the 7th November – with a boxed retail version releasing in the UK and Europe on the 28th. Crowntakers will be available to download via Steam on release day and the Mac App Store soon after; while the boxed retail release includes the PC version, Steam Play and an additional installer for the Mac version that can be download via Steam.
Kasedo Games has also released some brand new screenshots for Crowntakers showing off the many locations and environments to be explored on your quest: such as snow-quilted villages, luscious emerald forests and grim dungeons filled with monstrous enemies. There’s also a whole host of characters to aid you with the cause – will you enlist the help of battle-heardened mercenaries, hardy rangers and crafty alchemists? Or simply hope that Polous, the God of Light, blesses your journey?
In an ever-changing world, heroes are the only constants.
Dark times are imminent: the king’s abduction throws a once peaceful land into turmoil. Being the chosen one elected by the king himself through one of your dreams, you embark on an adventurous journey to free him from the hands of the evil duke and go down in history as the kingdom’s greatest hero. But time is of the essence…
Crowntakers combines turn-based strategy with RPG elements and takes you at the behest of the crown into a medieval fantasy world full of challenging encounters and epic adventures. With its randomly generated world, Crowntakers offers a varied gaming experience every time you set out to fight evil. As a hero on a mission, you’ll have to assemble a group of brave mercenaries to take on cruel enemies like barbarians, ferocious animals or deceitful thieves. Embark on challenging quests, gather vital resources and finally banish evil from the world.
Features of Crowntakers
- Roguelike turn-based strategy meets RPG in a beautifully created fantasy world
- On every game start the world is rebuilt with different environments and encounters; encouraging players to try different strategies
- More than 4 diverse and procedural environments ranging from mountain passes to shadowy castles
- Hire 9 individual mercenaries to take on bandits, wildlife and malevolent knights on a hexagonal battlefield. Utilise the unique class skills of the archer, wizard, scout and others
- Gather resources, level-up your companions, collect mighty equipment and consume helpful potions to survive until your quest is complete
- Alternative endings: will you save the king before the time runs out?