Today, Curve are extremely proud to officially release the very first in our Indie Mixtape series. The curated collection of PC indie games launches at 6PM GMT today (23rd April) on Steam and The Humble Store.
We have been working hard over the past few months to put together a compilation of some of our favourite indie jams, our love-letter to the medium – and you won’t even need to rewind this one with a pencil.
Our inaugural bundle will feature five carefully chosen games, playable through the Indie Mixtape application. The games in Indie Mixtape #1 are:
- LAZA KNITEZ!! by Glitchnap – Pew your way to glory in this up-to-four player couch spear-em-up.
- hets by Ditto – Lost in a hellish randomly dungeon, grab your hand cannon and blast away the bad.
- Roguelight by Daniel Linssen – The deeper you explore, the darker it gets – and only your arrows will light your way.
- Test Chamber by Shark Jump Studios – Exercise your brainbox in this non-euclidian cubic puzzler.
- Detective Chirpums: Private Investigator by Detective – They say the city’s a roost for every bird. This noir aviary-adventure is only for the most hard-boiled investigator.
The five games in The Indie Mixtape have been specifically picked to represent a diverse picture of the incredible work that indie game developers have been creating for years.
Our aim is to provide these talented developers with far greater visibility, enabling gamers who prefer to use more mainstream platforms such as Steam and Humble better access to their work.
We are also extremely pleased to be able to provide an additional revenue stream for developers involvolved in the scheme which offers them funding whilst they continue to work on their future titles.
The Indie Mixtape continues Curve’s ongoing efforts to support original independent games and creators. Indie developers who are interested in the initiative are encouraged to contact Curve Digital directly.