A lost colony on a distant planet.
An outpost of humanity, haunted by memories of madness and conspiracy.
A station crew no longer responding to communications.
Kiss Ltd and Pulsetense Games are pleased to announce the launch date for the highly anticipated ‘De-Void’ has been set for 2 September 2016.
In the run up to launch, Pulsetense Games have also issued a great new video.
“De-Void is a fantastic example of a game developed by a true indie dev studio – it is why we love indie studios!” commented Darryl Still, CEO of Kiss Ltd. “The game is innovative, fresh and challenging. More importantly, it has been developed by just one person, Baris Tarimcioglu with the help of a writer and group of talented amateur voice over artists.
Launching on Steam and on all other leading retailers of digitally downloaded PC games on 2nd September 2016, De-Void is a meditative first-person adventure game, where the player unravels the mysterious circumstances surrounding the disappearance of a remote space colony crew.
Dispatched to solve the disappearance of the entire base crew and with the help of a protocol unit named Wilco, Human Resources Specialist Elizabeth Woolgather must follow the cues and piece together the jigsaw puzzle. As the pieces come together, a confrontation with a presence both ancient and impossibly vast becomes inevitable and unavoidable. As Elizabeth quickly discovers, sometimes knowledge can be a dangerous thing.
On the surface, De-Void is a tale of humanity lost in the depths space, but beneath the surface lies a complex psychological story of conspiracy, betrayal, and madness.
There are no easy answers on Planet Ancyra…
Key gameplay features:
– First Person Adventure Game
– A vast story-based exploration game set across highly detailed space stations, alien forests, deserts, colony settlements and military installations.
– Decipher the crews video, audio and text logs to discover and uncover a multi-layered background story.
– Investigate the world through the eyes of Wilco, an A.I cyborg, sent to help you uncover the mystery of the missing colony.
– Steam Achievements, Trading Cards and Controller support.