As of today, Deponia is digitally available in the PlayStation®Store. The controls have been completely reworked for this release, meaning the main character Rufus can be controlled directly, intensifying the gaming experience even further.
All remaining instalments of Deponia will be released on PS4 within the next twelve months.
Deponia marks the beginning of the adventure trilogy previously released for PC, Mac and iPad. Taking centre stage is Rufus, a cranky and ill-tempered inhabitant of the junk planet Deponia. He lives in a small settlement somewhere in the most remote quadrant of the planet-wide garbage dump of Deponia. But Rufus feels destined for greater things and dreams of a life on the spaceship Elysium, the floating city high above the planet’s surface.
When the beautiful Goal suddenly falls from these privileged spheres into a neighbouring trash heap, Rufus sees his chance. He decides to take the unconscious beauty back to her home. Though this plan provides only a vague glimmer of hope at first, an unscrupulous scheme soon takes shape: Rufus turns out to be an exact likeness of Goal’s fiancé from the upper world. The planned handover is the start of a dizzying chase, full of crazy mix-ups…
- The first PlayStation 4 and console game from Daedalic Entertainment!
- Completely reworked controls with optimum use of the functions of the PlayStation 4 controller
- Unique game world in the tradition of Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett and Matt Groening
- Lavishly produced soundtrack with numerous atmospheric tracks
- Detailed hand-drawn graphics in HD splendor and cartoon animations in comic book style
- Countless cutscenes accompanied by music