Players can explore a lot of activities in Diablo 2 Resurrected, which includes beating powerful bosses and exploring the secret cow level. When players accomplish corresponding missions, they will be rewarded with equipment. Players usually travel around the world to complete quests and explore large, hidden maps in the game. They are likely to get normal weapons and gear in the process of exploration and fighting against enemies in Diablo 2 Resurrected. Players can choose to buy D2 Resurrected Items to enhance their character for preparing for the battle with a powerful boss.
Although the chances of weapon drops are not settled, you can improve these chances by levelling up your character. In other words, you can have a better chance to gain more rare gear with a high-level character. For instance, you may meet the boss Duriel in Act 2 in Diablo 2 Resurrected. If you lose the battle with this boss, you are likely to get a better weapon drop as well.
If players want to build a top-tier character in Diablo 2 Resurrected, they may need to look for more powerful weapons and gear. Players need to identify different kinds of items to select what kind of gear is suit for character development. And extra items can be sold for money. If you don’t have the ability to identify them quickly, you can read this guide to figure out the real meaning of gear rarity.
Gear Rarity Levels In Diablo 2 Resurrected
There are five different ranks of items in Diablo 2 Resurrected. Each rank has its own colour.
Normal (white)/ Magic (blue)/ Rare(yellow)/ Set(green)/ Unique(Golden)
And you can also find that there are some Ethereal versions of all these ranks of gear. They are a special state of gear in the game that has great bonuses and apparent shortcomings. You can’t repair it at all.
Although you are likely to gain rare items at any level of the quest, you should remember that you can gather more higher-tier weapons and gear in the high level of the game. You may find more items to increase the chances of weapons drops.
Normal Rarity Gear Introduction
Normal items have no magical properties except for built-in properties, just like Defense for armour and Damage for weapons.
Normal Gear Lists:
- The name of the item is White or Grey.
- No magic properties
- Number of Sockets: Weapon:1-6, Chest Armor:1-4, Shield:1-4, Helm: 1-3
- Per cent change of Gambling: 0%
- Players can insert Gems, Jewels, or Runes into Normal Socketed gear.
Magic Rarity Gear Introduction
Magic Gear have one or two random Magic properties.
Basic Magic Gear Lists:
- The name of Magic items is in Blue.
- It has one or two Magic properties.
- Number of sockets: Chest Armor, Weapons and Shields: 1-4 sockets Helms: 1-3 sockets
- Per cent change of Gambling: 90%
- Magic items will have a Prefix, a Suffix, or both. It will change according to the usage in the combat.
- You should remember that Runewords do not function in Magic items.
Rare Gear Introduction
Rare Gear is a magic gear which are filled with affixes and a special random name. The name of Rare Gear is in yellow. Rare items can own 2-6 magical properties between the Prefixes and Suffixes.
Basic Rare Gear Lists:
- The name of Rare Gear is yellow.
- Rare Gear has 2-6 random Magic Properties.
- Number of Sockets: 1-2 sockets in Weapon, Chest Armor, Head Armor, and Shield.
- Per cent change of Gambling: 10%
- Rare Gear can not insert Runewords, and they can have more than 3 Prefixes and 3 Suffixes in one item.
Set Gear Introduction
Set Gear means that players have combined different items into a set of items, it can bring more extra abilities for players than simple items.
Basic Set Gear Lists:
- The name of Set Gear is in green.
- They can own individual static properties and a set of bonus properties.
- Per cent change of Gambling: 0.1%
- Number of sockets: depending on the number of simple items
Unique Gear Introduction
Unique Gear plays an important role in the game. They can provide more abilities for players in combat.
Basic Unique Gear Lists:
- The name of the items is golden.
- They have static properties and some random abilities decided by the unique item.
- Number of Sockets: depending on the kinds of items from character.
- Per cent change of Gambling: 0.05%
- You can have only one unique item for one type of weapon for your character. You should remember that in your mind.
Players need to identify different levels of gear and select the best gear for a character in Diablo 2 Resurrected. They can also Buy Diablo 2 Resurrected Items to improve the strength of their character in the game. Some unique items are sold in the market. Cheap Diablo 2 Resurrected Gold is sold on z2u.com.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here