Console gamers can now experience the full adventure of Blizzard’s epic action RPG, Diablo® III, and the expansion, Reaper of Souls™, from the comfort of their couch with Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition! Take on the role of one of six powerful character classes—Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor, Wizard, or the all-new Crusader—and embark on a dark journey to save the world of Sanctuary from ancient and sinister forces. Armed with a custom-designed console interface, players will reap the benefits of innovative new social features as they engage in pulse-pounding combat with hordes of demons, acquire items of incredible power, and visit justice upon the Angel of Death.
For more details, visit http://www.diablo3.com/console.
- The complete adventures of Acts I-V, taking players from the besieged town of New Tristram to the legendary city of Westmarch and the ancient halls of the Pandemonium Fortress
- Six powerful character classes to choose from: Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor, Wizard, and the all-new Crusader
- Import your Diablo III characters from the classic PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 game so that they may conquer the Ultimate Evil Edition
- Targeted loot system that rewards players for their battlefield triumphs with class-appropriate weapon and armor upgrades
- Hardcore mode for players whoseek the thrill of constant peril that comes with the possibility of permanent death for their character
- Seamless cooperative play featuring four-player online co-op and four-player local co-op games
- Direct character control ramps up the intensity of Diablo’s signature combat experience
- PlayStation® Network and Xbox Live support empower players to explore Sanctuary with friends, including asynchronous multiplayer features
- An all-new Apprentice Mode, which buffs lower level heroes’ damage and toughness when playing in higher level multiplayer groups
- New item-gifting options, providing players with additional ways to share the spoils of battle with their friends
- Nemesis Kills, a new system that enables players to avenge their fallen friends remotely and earn special rewards
- All the new and exciting features from the Reaper of Soulsexpansion, enabling players to:
- Customize their character’s appearance and augment their items’ power with a new artisan, the Mystic
- Battle a new menagerie of fiendish monsters slavering for the chance to feast upon Sanctuary’s heroes
- Never stop exploring with Adventure Mode, where all waypoints are unlocked—the entire world is now the battlefield
- Test their mettle in Nephalem Rifts: 10–20-minute dungeons consisting of randomized areas, monsters, and bosses
- Take on Bounties for fun and rewarding objective-based challenges
Prepare your couch and gather your closest friends, because on 19th August, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition will unleash Death itself on consoles around the world. Now, we’re also excited to announce that players who take the fight for Sanctuary to their big screen TV on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 will also enjoy exclusive content based on two popular PlayStation games.
The Last of Us Nephalem Rift
Get ready to endure and survive, Nephalem. For the Ultimate Evil Edition, we’ve teamed up with Naughty Dog to create a unique Nephalem Rift inspired by their award-winning PlayStation 3 title, The Last of Us. Featuring hand-picked environments from the Diablo III universe and an ominous yellow spore effect, this randomized dungeon level is sure to awaken the survivor in us all. And did we mention the monsters? The Last of Us Nephalem Rift is teeming with a series of ravenous creatures modeled after the infamous Stalker, Clicker, and Bloater infected.
Shadow of the Colossus Transmog Set
Raise thy sword by the Light! In addition to The Last of Us Nephalem Rift, the Ultimate Evil Edition will also include a PlayStation exclusive that pays homage to a gaming classic. Players who purchase Ultimate Evil Edition for the PS3 or PS4 will be rewarded with the “Guise of the Colossi,” a unique set of transmogrification plans that unlocks six armor appearances inspired by the influential PlayStation 2 title, Shadow of the Colossus. These striking appearances will be available to all six larger-than-life classes.
Please note that this exclusive content cannot be transferred to other platforms and will require you to connect to the PlayStation Network to redeem. The fate of Sanctuary rests in your hands, heroes.
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition will be out on August 19th, so make sure to place your pre-orders with your local retailer today. Steel yourself for the glorious demon onslaught ahead!