London is enjoying the world’s worst hangover after a string of mysterious radiological attacks.
Mercenaries from all over the world have thrown caution to the irradiated wind, jumping at the chance to extract London’s secrets or bury them forever for shady clients.
Turns out the capital is a great place to make capital. You want in? Get ready to #PlayDirty
- Competitive To The Core – A return to the classic FPS PC feel with frenetic run ‘n gun action and asymmetrical team-play, Dirty Bomb is built for gamers with a mouse, a keyboard and an appetite for heated competition. Casual players need not apply.
- Your Mercs, Your Style – Choose from a wide array of larger-than-life Mercenaries to form a squad of three. Need heavy fire-power? Pick Skyhammer, whose Airstrikes leave opponents shaking in their combat boots. Prefer a mine-dropping Merc? Proxy’s your girl. Each Merc has a variety of unique abilities and load-outs to strategically combat each game challenge and situation.
- Don’t Be a Dick – Obey the golden rule. Success in Dirty Bomb relies on working together as part of a team to clear an objective and show your opponents the true meaning of ‘hostile negotiations’.
- A Mercenary’s Playground – Compete for riches and bragging rights in 5v5 or 8v8 multiplayer action across the game’s initial modes:
- Stop-Watch –Players take turns attacking and defending objectives while the clock counts down
- Objective – Complete team objectives such as escorting a moving vehicle while your opponent defends
- Free-to-Win – Totally free to play and, more importantly, free to win, Dirty Bomb provides hundreds of hours of competitive multiplayer action. It’s all about playing well as a team and mastering your Mercs and their abilities, not the amount of money spent.