Games with Gold returns with four new games following our blockbuster April lineup. Xbox One will get two dedicated titles, and two Xbox 360 titles through Xbox One Backward Compatibility for completely free thanks to Games with Gold.
May brings Defense Grid 2, a tower defense gem from the folks at Hidden Path Entertainment & 505 Games – followed by the endlessly charming, Costume Quest 2 from Double Fine Productions and Majesco. On the Xbox 360, Xbox Live Gold members start the month with Codemasters’ high-speed dynamic racer: GRID 2, followed by EA’s ever-popular puzzle classic: Peggle.
As usual, all games are available only for a limited time, as part of the ongoing Games with Gold program.
- Defense Grid 2 (£11.99 ERP): Available from May 1-31 on Xbox One – The next evolution of tower defense arrives with Defense Grid 2, bringing new additions and strategies that will force you to think and adapt on the fly. With cooperative and competitive game modes to boot, you’ll have plenty to explore in this sci-fi strategy game.
- Costume Quest 2 (£11.99 ERP): Available from May 16-June 15 on Xbox One – Seek out candy and costumes with turn-based battles that always feel fresh, and fight against time to stop Dr. Orel White from taking over the world.
- Peggle (£9.99 ERP): Available from May 1-15 on Xbox 360 – Spanning over 50 levels, with mystical powers, multiplayer face-offs, and loads and loads of bonus points, Peggle is pure entertainment.
- GRID 2 (£19.99 ERP): Available from May 16-31 on Xbox 360 – With stunning visuals, tracks spanning the globe and the thrilling TrueFeel handling system, you’ll be able to race with confidence and flair.
Check out the full details on our Games with Gold program, and make sure you get in on the action while you can!
* Titles are available as free downloads for a limited time, for qualifying paid Xbox Live Gold members in all markets where Xbox Live is available. Some regions may offer different titles depending on market availability. See Major Nelson’s blog for additional details.