SUCH TOURNAMENTS. SO MONEY. WOW.
D!NGIT is proud to reveal that, from February, they will be hosting literally all the tournaments – 8 different contests a week, 7 days a week, EVERY week. The new power in eSports and video streaming has arrived.
D!ngIt, the up-and-coming videogame broadcasting and eSports platform, is excited to announce their new line up for the Spring 2015 competitive season.
Consisting of five games, with 8 tournaments a week, players can test their skills in a variety of arenas, while viewers will never fall short of finding some quality eSports entertainment. Reflexes will be pushed in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, DOTA 2, StarCraft II and Heroes of the Storm, while carefully crafted decks will do battle in Hearthstone. The combined prize pool of these tournaments will reach $8500, spread across monthly and weekly championships. There is truly something for everyone, and it will all be streamed live on D!NGIT’s robust platform.
Some of the top teams from around the world have already signed up to take part in these tournaments. From the North American Circuit, big names such as Tempo Storm, Vivid Gaming, ESV’s Wildfire & Tempest, and Team Gentlemen’s and Scholar Club have all registered their participation in the Friday night Heroes of the Storm event.
“We are incredibly excited by our weekly line-up,” said Adam Simmons, eSports Coordinator, D!NGIT. “We understand that our broadcasters put in a tremendous amount of effort and resources to run successful events. Our sponsorship & involvement can help everyone from veteran broadcasters to new stars get set up, expand, and excel.”
Here is a quick breakdown of the Weekly Schedule:
- Monday: CO:GO weekly tournaments, with a prize pool of $1350 handed out at the end of the month.
- Tuesday: DOTA 2 weekly tournaments, with a prize pool of $1350 handed out at the end of the month.
- Wednesday: Hearthstone weekly tournaments, with a prize pool of $1350 handed out at the end of the month.
- Thursday: Europe can enjoy weekly Heroes of the Storm “King of the Hill” style tournaments. The first prize is $25, but the winning team stays on and the prize will increase by $25 each week.
- Friday: Heroes of the Storm weekly tournaments, with a prize pool of $1400 handed out at the end of the month. There are also weekly StarCraft II “King of the Hill” Tournaments, with the prize starting at $150 and increasing by $50 per week.
- Saturday: Starting February 28th, there will be a second CS:GO weekly tournament, with the prize pool at the end of the month set at $1100.
- Sunday: A second round of StarCraft II Tournaments will be held every Sunday, with weekly prizes of $200 going to the winner.
For more information on D!ngIt, please visit: https://www.dingit.tv.