Legendo Entertainment today announced the immediate availability of the Dracula Twins Official Game Soundtrack on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon Music, WiMP, Deezer, KKBox and other music streaming services.
iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/album/id969116753
Spotify link: http://open.spotify.com/album/7tIRipHCIUjIX7n8x3vEnj
The Dracula Twins OST features a catchy blend of chip-tune electronica and spooky theremins composed by Shirobon, a rising London-based electronic musician. Here’s the full track listing:
1. Castle Moonskull (Title) 1:16
2. Graveyard Thrill (World) 0:57
3. Chippy Catacombs (World) 1:16
4. 16-Bit Stars (Credits) 1:20
5. Nightshift Traveller (Worldmap) 0:38
6. Who Goes There? (Character Select) 0:38
7. Rave Rock Werewolf (Boss) 1:01
8. Hugo’s Safehouse (End of Level) 0:38
In addition, a ringtone is available on iTunes (must be purchased through an iPhone via Settings/Sounds/Ringtone, search “Dracula Twins“).
Dracula Twins is a horror-comedy platformer for iPhone and iPad currently available on the App Store: http://legendo.com/GetDraculaTwins