Available today on PC (Win/Mac), Drifting lands is an Action-RPG that looks and plays like a SHMUP. It’s the best of two classic genres combined.
Give us a about 10 seconds and we’ll show you what that means:
In Drifting Lands, your ship is made to your specifications and style. Play it fast and precise, buzzing enemy fire to get in close with your blade skills. Play it slow and defensively, using your shields to protect you before unleashing a wave of heavy artillery. With Drifting Lands’ mind-boggling array of potential weapon, skill, stat, and part configurations, it’s almost impossible for two ships to ever be alike.
You also get features such as:
- Full story mode with randomly generated enemies for maximum replay value.
- 100 levels of difficulty for everyone from newcomers to seasoned veterans.
- Competitive missions with pre-set enemy patterns and global leaderboards.
- Three classes of ships and 60 types of skills to suit your playstyle.
- Complex loot system for millions of potential ship configurations.