Merge Games joins forces with Raspina Studio to publish award winning FPS, E.T. Armies.
Merge Games is proud to announce the forthcoming release of E.T. Armies for PC. Developed by Raspina Studio, E.T. Armies is a sci-fi-based first person shoot’em-up powered by Unreal Technology. The game is highly anticipated and was the winner of IndieDB’s Best Upcoming Indie Game of 2013 Players Choice award.
E.T. Armies takes place in a dystopian future in which Earth’s resources have been depleted. Abandoning the seemed to be the only avenue for survival but not all could leave. Those left behind have become united. It’s all just the beginning for the Forsaken, the start of their devastating plan for vengeance. The Forsaken hungers for supremacy and power in equal measures and war is its lifeblood.
As a Parsis soldier you are charged to resist this new power and defend the fragile landscape against the Forsaken’s ruthless onslaught. Along the way you’ll face more strife than you could have possibly expected, together with your allies you must fight to cleanse the land from the Forsaken’s brutality.
- Experience challenging old school combat against a variety of enemies.
- Three detailed and unique environments from old historical looking ruins to an abandoned factory.
- Test your skills against your friends in the online multiplayer mode.
- Complete Brutal mode to prove your FPS skills.
- High quality, polished and unique indie visuals.
- Epic scores to immerse you in the battle experience
E.T. Armies will launch across Steam and other digital stores priced $14.99, £10.99 or €14.99 on March 3rd, 2016.
Check out the game’s Steam page here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/382420/