–Today is a good day for all DARK SOULS fans, as BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment unveils new information-
Famed publisher and developer Bandai Namco Entertainment has revealed that the third episode of the acclaimed DARK SOULSTM series for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC will be released in April, 2016 across Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Australasia!
Fans eager to get their hands on DARK SOULSTM III can apply for the Network Stress Test sessions*. The Network Stress test is designed to allow elected testers to play the game for various tech verifications and is intended for quality improvement of the final product. The Network Stress Test will be available on PlayStation®4:
- Game server load evaluation
- Multiplayer gameplay evaluation
- Game balance evaluation
- September 18th, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. CEST to Sunday, October 4th, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. CEST (planned)
- Network Stress Test sessions
- Friday, October 16th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST
- Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST
- Sunday, October 18th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST
Register from now on for the Network Stress Test at www.DarkSouls3.com
DARK SOULS III will be available for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC on April, 2016.