Leading British esports organisation, Excel Esports, has announced that it has signed top laner Felix “Kryze” Hellström to its League of Legends Championship (LEC) roster.
- The Swedish top laner joins Excel Esports from Unicorns Of Love Sexy Edition who is a member of the Prime League.
- Kryze has been labelled an up-and-coming top laner after his impressive performance in the Prime League. During the Spring Split regular season, he was amongst the top players who boosted the most kills.
- A player to watch ever since his debut in the academy scene, Kryze has previously played for G2 Heretics, Hybrid Esports and FALKN.
- Kryze joins Marc “Caedrel” Lamont, Joran “Special” Scheffer, Patrik “Patrik” Jírů, Tore “Tore” Eilertsen to complete Excel Esports starting roster for the LEC Summer Split.
- The additions of Felix “Kryze” Hellström and Joran “Special” Scheffer for the Summer Split marks Excel Esports commitment to improving and reaching for a coveted playoffs spot.
For even more news from the Rising World of eSports Head here