Logic Artists closes publishing deal for Expeditions: Conquistador
bitComposer is setting foot in the New World: Tactical role-playing game Expeditions: Conquistador will be out before the end of the second quarter 2013 for Windows PC, Mac & Linux.
Expeditions: Conquistador, a tactical role-playing game will be out by end of the second quarter 2013, offering PC adventurers an exciting and until now rarely used theme: the time of the exploration and conquest of the Americas. Players will face difficult moral decisions as they attempt to successfully lead an Expedition of NPCs through the harsh wilderness of the historical New World. The game project, developed by Danish development studio Logic Artists was completed with the aid of a successful Kickstarter campaign. bitComposer Games will market Expeditions: Conquistador worldwide.
About Expeditions: Conquistador
It is the 16th century – an era of intrepid explorers and adventurers. In Expeditions: Conquistador, the player takes on the role of a famous—or infamous—conquistador, landing on the shores of the Americas, and with that, the New World. On the search for gold, fame, and adventure, the player and a few companions venture into regions never before explored by Europeans. Expeditions: Conquistador offers the player in single or multiplayer mode the opportunity to conquer an unknown continent, or to fight on the side of the indigenous people as they defend their homeland from invaders. This will require not only tactical skills in battle, but also diplomatic finesse. The multitude of tactical possibilities in the turn-based battles, the numerous role-playing elements, and the wide scope for decision making all pose a daunting challenge.
- Four different difficulty levels for beginners and pros alike. But beware: the Aguirre (pro) difficulty level is a real monster!
- Brutal battles or peaceful diplomacy: survive all engagements on over 70 battlefields!
- Discover the New World! Journey to legendary locations within the Americas and blaze the trail to mystical El Dorado.
- Select your expeditionary group from more than 30 characters. Train your recruits, and lead them into battle. Direct their development from inexperienced beginners to proficient warriors.
- Create your main character with individual qualities – as well as strengths and weaknesses.
- Journey across a gigantic world map full of authentic and legendary places.
- Challenge your friends in multiplayer battles, whether in hot seat or in TCP/IP mode.
- Taking turns: a turn based strategy role-playing game with plenty of retro charm in modern garb.