Independent developer Pixel Titans and virtual murder peddlers Devolver Digital have announced that the greatest game of all time, STRAFE®, will release on PC March 28 whether you like it or not.
STRAFE® is a roguelike first-person shooter that’s pushing the limits of computer-generated photorealism and hardcore sci-fi action into unimaginable territory. You’re a Scrapper on a impossibly dangerous mission at the edge of the galaxy, you only have one life to navigate all the nightmarish terrains of STRAFE®. When you die, nothing will ever be the same again.
The game is fast and dynamic with over 30 weapons and over 20 blood thirsty enemies
STRAFE® has amazing bleeding edge features such as:
- Endless levels! Every game load creates a unique and new level with billions of possibilities!
- 100% Virtualised “real” environments
- ÜBER-GORE ® Tech
- BLAZING Fast gameplay and responsive controls
- Realtime first person upright biped simulation
- Full-Featured 3d projection matrices
- Unsigned 32 bit colours!
- Coloured lighting!
- Ultra large resolutions with a unique 16:9 screen ratio
- Digital Gravity
- Multidemention poliginal meshes derived from over a thousand unique vertices’s
STRAFE® is for hardcore players. It is not recommended for children.
For more information, surf to www.strafe1996.com on the World Wide Web and start saving your pennies.