Do you have what it takes to outsmart a carrot-thieving rabbit? Beginning, Saturday 9 May 6am BST, and lasting for 48 hours, King‘s wildly popular Farm Heroes Saga will be running a special global in-game event, featuring Rob the Rabbit, the dastardly carrot craver. For those who have yet to encounter Rob, he’s got a taste for carrots and can only be stunned by matching at least three adjacent Cropsies, or by collecting a Farm Club Companion, such as the Orangutan found on Level 201, who will help you stun Rob in later levels.
Available on Android and iOS only, players are tasked this weekend with recovering the stolen carrots before time runs out!
Rob the Rabbit In-Game Event Features:
- Featuring an all-new unlockable in-game map, players must collect as many carrots as possible from Rob the Rabbit within the allotted time window for each level.
- Starting at Level 34, players can enter the alternate map and discover nine new time-limited levels.
- Players are rewarded with big surprises, as they progress througheach tiered level completed.
- For completing all nine levels, players will receive the ultimate reward, which includes unlimited lives for 24 hours, powerful boostersand lots of magic beans.
- Players can also connect with Facebookto see how their friends are faring during the 48-hour challenge.