The fifteenth Elusive Target, The Angel of Death, is now live in Marrakesh across all platforms. A briefing video is available online and in-game to help players determine the approximate location of the target. Players will need to own HITMAN Episode 3: Marrakesh in order to access this content.
*The Elusive Target is available for 168 hours.
Elusive Targets are part of the live content being published for HITMAN in-between episodes and represent a new game mode debuting for players. They are not going to be easy but if you can prove yourself, you’ll earn in-game rewards for completing multiple Elusive Target contracts.
The Elusive Targets are specially crafted, unique targets, which come with particular rules:
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
- They are available for a limited time only in game
- Intel on the target will be limited
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target
- Your target can only die once
- If you die during the mission, that’s it
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good
- If you fail, there are no second chances
Don’t miss out.
Start time: Friday, December 2nd 13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET
End time: Friday, December 9th 13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET
HITMAN is available on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC.