’90 Minute Fever’ Launches On STEAM™ Mid-July
Earn To Win In Competitive Skill-Based MMO With No Pay-To-Win Elements!
90 Minute Fever by indie game developer and publisher Isokron offers a rich and accessible football management MMO, in which you create and customize your very own club, sign real players and compete against a community of active opponents in a persistent online world to ultimately become a legacy. Four years in the making, Greenlit in only seven days, the excitement, the anticipation and the wait comes to fruition as July 12th marks the date on which the public BETA of 90 Minute Fever comes to Early Access via STEAM™.
90 Minute Fever offers to its players a fair, competitive and long-term gameplay experience with the perfect balance between realism and fun, and is packed full of great content and features. Created by a core group of passionate fans to like-minded footie enthusiasts, the game offers a comprehensive MMO with a lot of depth and a vibrant online community supporting its development.
- True MMO in a single, persistent online world with a robust user-driven economy.
- Play live matches against real people using the interactive match-simulator. Watch how substitutions and tactical changes affect each match.
- Create and customize your very own club using the club-creation kit. Build upon an initial squad of players to make you competitive.
- Real players from all of football history is included using the built-in Time Portal system, adding players from the past to the present.
- Compete with experienced users testing your skills, talent and club to its limits.
- You don’t pay to win, you EARN to win, offering a fair, competitive and realistic gameplay experience without the need for a fat wallet.
90 Minute Fever on STEAM™