Thanks to a new patch for BANDAI NAMCO Games latest flying Free-To-Play game, pilots will be spoiled with plenty of amazing features and content, among them we have:
- New Aircrafts (Standard and Special Aircrafts)
- Campaign Mission 8: Operation Bunker Shot
- The “Naval Fleet Assault” rule will be available in Team Deathmatch events! 3 maps will be available (Pipeline, Comona Air Base and Dubai Sea Battle) to battle and destroy the rivals’ naval fleet.
- A new Online Co-Op Mission will be available: Moscow Battle
- Beginners will have their own room for Online co-op Missions
- A series of new Aircraft Parts and Emblems will be added
- Other improvements are to be implemented for all ACE COMBAT INFINITY fans!
In addition to the above, “Area 88 Collaboration” will be conducted for fans of the famous manga series. This will be the chance for pilots to get special aircraft featuring the designs that appeared in the original manga series!
ACE COMBAT INFINITY for PlayStation®3 and its latest patch are available now in Europe and Australasia via the PlayStation®Network. Maintain radio contact with BANDAI NAMCO Games’ ACE COMBAT official website www.AceCombat-Infinity.com and Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AceCombat to receive vital ACE COMBAT INFINITY mission updates.
All trademarks and copyrights associated with the manufacturers, aircraft, models, trade names, brands and visual images depicted in this game are the property of their respective owners, and used with such permissions.