For those of you who relish flying, driving and shooting – the release date of JetX has been announced.
Singularity Lab and Fibrum Limited have announced the release date of their new game, JetX. Launching on April 11, it is sure to be appreciated by those who love flying in zero-gravity, shooting, racing, and winning!
What is JetX?
JetX features sci-fi arcade racing combined with arena shooter gameplay, unique flying mechanics, and intense PvP battles. Players in JetX will enjoy extreme speed, dynamic combat, and epic arena battles, all while playing the many different game modes. Whether you race against other players or compete against bots, a real challenge awaits you in the battle for the first place!
By combining racing with PvP battles held in zero gravity, players are required to control all three dimensions in order to excel in JetX. While playing JetX, the combination of high-speed racing and intense combat is sure to remind players of the glory days of arena shooters, where player skill reigned supreme and competitiveness coursed through their veins.
Keeping with the best traditions of combat racing, players will also have access to a wide variety of weapons, and while racing will be able to find different power-ups that will help them win the race and destroy their enemies.
JetX unique points:
- Various game modes, from classic deathmatch, to the unique endless-race, and boss fights
- Full freedom of movement in zero gravity
- High level of old-school competitivity
- Live leaderboard
- AI that isn’t to be underestimated! An exciting game is guaranteed, even when playing offline
- Wide choice of weapons for all types of players
- Numerous diverse maps for racing and PvP
- Play solo or with friends!
The game will be available on Steam from April 11: https://store.steampowered.com/app/684620/JetX/