Free DLC available now as thank you the community – with more new content and updates planned
Strike fear into the hearts of your enemies and raise troop morale on the battlefield with the free ‘Bannermen’ micro-DLC for Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar. This new cosmetic content adds four fully-animated units to the game: including the Roman Aquilifer and the Gallic Hornblower. These will be automatically integrated into your units upon download – making your veteran units look even more distinctive and fearsome on the battlefield. The DLC is a small thank you for the fantastic support from the community, but larger additional content is planned and will be coming soon. Additionally, further updates to the game will still be added regularly.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar is available now via retail and as a digital download through Steam – and the ‘Bannermen’ DLC is also available to download right now. For more information on the game head over to the Steam page here.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar takes you to the plains and forests of ancient Gaul where Julius Caesar wages a decade long war to subjugate the barbarian hordes. It will immerse you in history like no other real time strategy game ever before, forcing you to pay close attention to the changing seasons and rapidly changing military situations.
Features of Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
- Direct from the hand of Caesar – Four campaigns follow the conquests of Julius Caesar as he wrote them in Commentarii de Bello Gallico. Bridge the Rhine, invade Britannia and conquer the Gauls in over 100 objectives or choose from over 20 factions in the epic sandbox mode.
- All new map – Explore over one million square kilometers that are seamlessly zoomable, from the Mediterranean coast to the shores of Britannia.
- Improved graphics engine – Hegemony Rome supports 10x the terrain detail over previous installments and features a diverse and immersive landscape to explore.
- Build an empire – The construction system allows players to build forts, walls, and bridges at thousands of sites across the map to cement Roman control over the barbarian kingdoms.
- Promote your legions – Players can train officers to augment their unit’s skills as well as appoint governors and construct buildings to expand and improve their cities.
- Starve your enemies – Supply camps and logistics system makes sieges and supply lines more intuitive and more important than ever.
For more information on Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar please visit www.kasedogames.com