Welcome to the future of sports…
The next game from Mode 7, creators of the highly successful indie hit Frozen Synapse, will open its exclusive beta to the public at the end of November
Frozen Endzone combines the strategic depth of the multi-award-winning Frozen Synapse with an elegant interface, completely original creative gameplay and a thrilling futuristic aesthetic. Two teams face off in a randomly-generated scenario. You must design a play to get the ball into your opponent’s endzone, using the stadium’s terrain to your advantage.
The full game will be released in 2014 for PC, Mac and Linux.
- • Full single player (Skirmish and Season) and multiplayer (various modes)
- • Unique simultaneous-turn-based gameplay
- • Randomly-generated situations and terrain for instant action
- • Selection of teams and stadiums; customisation options
- • Expressive art style and high-quality animation
- • Trance and electronica soundtrack by nervous_testpilot
- • Several multiplayer modes, including randomly-generated single player challenges.
- • A full soundtrack from musician nervous_testpilot and a host of other goodies.
- • Purchasers will receive the full version