Bigger, better and more entertaining than ever before – that’s Virtual Rides® 3, the most comprehensive fairground ride simulation video game ever developed, due for a PC release on March 16th 2017 with a recommended retail price of €24.99. Created by Frankfurt based developer ZeichenKraftwerk and publisher 2tainment from Magdeburg, Virtual Rides 3 boasts an array of impressive features for funfair fans everywhere:
- Discover a fairground measuring 100,000 square miles with space for approximately 100 stalls and rides.
- More than 10 unique carnival rides for you to design and control – you can even take a ride yourself.
- Ride controls on a 3D desk accurate in every detail.
- Countless visual design and adjustment options for your rides.
- Integrate your very own jingles and personalize announcements using the microphone.
- Create impressive light shows.
- Full control of weather conditions and day/night cycles.
- Realistically simulated visitor flow that actively reacts to environmental changes.
With these new features, the eagerly anticipated third game in the series surpasses its predecessor Virtual Rides® 2 which won the hearts of fairground ride enthusiasts across the world upon its release three years ago. Virtual Rides® 3 will put no limit on the player‘s creativity and will be constantly improved by the feedback of its active user community.
Steffen Schaller, CEO of ZeichenKraftwerk commented, “As the game’s developer we are of course very happy to raise the genre of fairground ride simulations to the next level with Virtual Rides® 3. Thanks to the close cooperation with our loyal community we were able to create a game that we feel will not only inspire existing fans but also many new players worldwide.”
Stefan Weyl, Managing Director of 2tainment GmbH also said, “We are very much looking forward to the release of Virtual Rides® 3. Over the years the franchise has managed to acquire a very loyal and active fan base. The feedback of these players has been essential to the development of its newest part and we firmly plan on continuing to closely cooperate with these fans even after the game will have reached the stores. With this, we will make sure that Virtual Rides® 3 will remain a game that will always offer maximum entertainment to all simulation aficionados for a long time to come.“