- Only at GAME – PlayStation 4 and Xbox One S bundle deals with new release games
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition, Gears of War and Dishonored 2
- Huge savings on pre-owned iPhones and games
- Sellout sales expected in store and online from 8pm on Thurs 24th and from 8am until late on Black Friday
GAME today announces its biggest and best Black Friday deals which will be available online from 8pm tonight. Deals are expected to sell out fast, with exclusive offers on consoles, new release games and pre-owned devices.
Top offers include:
- GAME exclusive deal on PlayStation 4 bundle with Ratchet & Clank and Overwatch
- Up to 40% off top Xbox One and PS4 games including Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (£50), Dishonored 2 (£30) and Gears of War 4 (£25)
- 60% off Steam Link – just £15.99 – connecting your PC to your TV for Steam games
- Exclusive Skyrim Christmas jumper for just £20 – 30% saving
- Pre-owned iPhone 5c for as little as £139.99 and best-selling pre-owned games such as Watchdogs for just £5
David Rimmer, Trading and Multichannel Director at GAME Digital PLC, commented: “Black Friday at GAME is bigger and better than ever, and our sale is only half-way through. Fresh offers will be appearing online and in-store right through until Monday. We’re urging customers to get in early to secure the best deals before they sell-out.”
Black Friday deals at GAME, both in store and online, will be available from Thursday 24th November at 8pm and continue through Cyber Monday 28th November. Stores will be open from 8am on Friday 25th November and as normal on Saturday 26th, Sunday 27th and Cyber Monday 28th November[i].
GAME is expecting a surge of shoppers and has recruited an extra 1,700 colleagues across stores, its delivery centre and customer service team to cope with the anticipated volume.
For the latest GAME deals, check online and get them before they sell out: www.game.co.uk/BlackFriday