Simplitec introduces a new tool for capturing PC games and creating Let’s Play videos
Dresden – GameCaptr is an innovative game recording tool released by simplitec. Whether “Let’s Play” or “Walkthrough” – with GameCaptr everybody gets the chance to produce gaming videos!
GameCaptr records any DX9-11 and OpenGL game directly in mp4. It uses hardware accelerated encoding on all modern GPUs (ATI, nVidia, Intel) and is able to capture at 60 fps on most systems and games. With GameCaptr you can directly stream to Twitch or upload your videos to YouTube or Facebook. Using your mobile phone or tablet as optional remote control (Android and iOS), you can capture games and create high-quality gaming videos. An additional highlight is that GameCaptr can produce GIF’s directly! Create moving screenshots of the last seconds of your game with just one tap on your mobile device – and share it with the world via WhatsApp, Snapchat, or Facebook.
- Game capturing in mp4, as well as screen capturing
- Hardware accelerated encoding (ATI, nVidia, Intel)
- Stream your game via Twitch
- Free smartphone companion app (iOS and Android):
– Remote controlled functionality (Start, Stop, Share)
– System monitoring (FPS, CPU, RAM, Networking)
– Action-Shot: Moving Screenshots (GIF’s)
- Auto-updates game related drivers from online database
- Benchmark system performance and compare with the online community
- Accelerates your game speed with adjustable High-Speed Mode
- Share your videos and screenshots over Facebook and YouTube – or with your smartphone everywhere!
GameCaptr is now available on STEAM for $24.99.
In addition to the Standard version, we are releasing GameCaptr DELUXE. With this all-in-one solution, you can edit your gaming videos directly in GameCaptr.
All Information about GameCaptr: www.gamecaptr.com