With GGE and the DLC Full Metal Frenzy also on Sale for 75% off, There Was Never a Better Time to Smash Zombies
Veteran video game publisher Iceberg Interactive announced today that the all new gruesome zombie-filled DLC Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie is available now on Steam for $6.99. The unique DLC is filled with tons of new features and content, bigger, badder boss battles, new cars and arenas. The base game Gas Guzzlers Extreme and the first DLC, Full Metal Frenzy, will be on sale for the entire week at 75% off. For more information visit: store.steampowered.com/app/243800/.
“The Gamepires team really delivered in this DLC, the content is so rich and deep that it really is like an entirely new game,” said Iceberg Interactive CEO Erik Schreuder. “Full Metal Zombie delivers action packed gameplay, and a Zombie apocalypse like no other PC racing game!”
Armed to the teeth with high-powered weaponry, dangerous vehicles, and insane power-ups that litter each arena, players are more than capable of obliterating the hordes of the undead in Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie. Giant golems and huge end-bosses do complicate matters though, so be sure not to get stuck in the blood and body parts that will be flying everywhere!
Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie Key Features:
• A total of 22 zombie variants, from regular old zombies to ax wielding maniacs, to giant undead zombie animals packing explosives, to an enormous minigun-weilding boss.
• An all new arena: Warburg, a HUGE new city map.
• New car: the Kaiju GTR, a fast iconic Japanese sports and drag racing car
• Two new game modes: Defend the Base and Survival (both single and multi-player).
• And a new military skin. Bust those Z’s like GI Joe!
Along with the new premiere DLC, Iceberg and developer Gamepires have a BIG content update for Gas Guzzlers Extreme.
Some of the major update notes:
• Added nine new ranks
• Added x64 version of the game and dedicated server
• Big engine CPU side optimizations for 32 and 64 bit version of the game
• Improved animated model shading
• Added support for Full Metal Zombie DLC
• Various other fixes
Read the full changelog for the update in the Steam Community Hub HERE.