To celebrate the recent launch of the post-apocalyptic
adventure Metro Exodus from Ukrainian developer 4A Games, and the
announcement of the world’s first ray-tracing gaming laptops powered by
NVIDIA GeForce RTX, we partnered with Deep Silver to show you some of the
real-world inspiration behind the hauntingly beautiful environments in the game.
Metro Exodus uses NVIDIA’s RTX technology to deliver Ray Traced Global Illumination – a stunningly realistic technique that brings the world of Metro to life. Just like desktop GeForce RTX graphics cards, GeForce RTX laptops have the hardware required for real-time ray tracing and AI-enhanced graphics, enabling you to experience immersive, lifelike visual effects anywhere, anytime.
To find out just how realistic the world of Metro can appear, we sent Instagram superstar Dylan Furst (@fursty) to Chernobyl, Ukraine, equipped with the RTX 2080-powered ASUS ROG Zephyrus S to capture a world frozen in time, now slowly being reclaimed by nature. These scenes of devastation and decay have many parallels with the post-apocalyptic world Metro Exodus.
Take a look at the photos and judge for yourself…
Subscribe for all the latest news from the gaming world, eSport and Technology
In celebration of the release of PUBG: NEW STATE, which is out now. We have…
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)