Outplay Entertainment announce that their chart-topping bubble matching game Bubble Blaze has been fully localised to German, French, Spanish and Italian,ensuring bubble-poppers can enjoy a seamless narrative and gameplay experience.
Bubble Blaze is already available across several mobile platforms and stores including the App Store, Google Play, Amazon, Samsung, KakaoTalk and, most recently, Nook in German, French, Spanish, Italian and English.
The game already boasts millions of downloads across the world, and has achieved an App Store number one spot in seven countries, including the US and UK, with players popping millions of bubbles every hour!
In Bubble Blaze, players journey across unexplored lands and tackle over 160 fun puzzles as they pop, tap and tilt their way to Blackheart’s castle to rescue the stolen dragon eggs!
Game features include:
- Bubble-Tastic Boosts – Turbo charge your bubble popping power as you unlock powerful boosts including explosive Fireballs, Rainbow Bubbles and bouncing Dragon Pups.
- Addictive Puzzles – Crack open Mystery Bubbles, overcome Cursed Bubbles, create jewel showers to score big, and tilt your device to nudge falling treasure into bonus pots!
- Captivating Graphics – Journey across stunning Frozen Caves, Secret Beaches and Sky Mountains as you collect treasure and rescue the stolen dragon eggs!
- Challenge your friends – Sign into Facebook to see how your bubble popping skills stack up against your friends, and track their progress on the map – the race is on!
- Cloud Storage –Continue your journey across all your devices with cloud storage after you sign into Facebook, simply pick up and play anytime, anywhere!