Feast on the new November 2017 game additions releasing weekly throughout the month on Jump, the only on-demand video game subscription service with an emphasis on independent games. Leading the way on November 1st are the beautiful 3D, mind-blowing puzzle-platformer Metrico+, alternative-world and steam-punk-inspired Vertiginous Golf, and highly rated quick-paced 2D side-scrolling shooter Bye-Bye, Wacky Planet. Jump also deviously welcomes Necrosphere Deluxe, an updated version of the game that unlocks Terry’s Dream Bonus Level. While inside the Necrosphere, agent Terry Cooper has a lucid dream that removes everything he has gathered so far –– even his clothes Players collect five DVDs to unlock this bonus level at the main screen.
Priced at $9.99 a month (with a free 14-day trial, no credit card required), players receive unlimited access to the entire hand-selected library which now includes close to 80 games. The catalog is carefully curated based on reviews, awards, and sales to aid gamers in discovering the best in indie games.
NEW GAMES TO JUMP IN NOVEMBER:
- Nova-111: A multi-award winner by developer Funktronic Labs, Nova-111 features a quirky sci-fi adventure where players pilot their trusty orange vessel through mysterious and foreign planets. The mission: fix space-time and search out the scientists lost in the aftermath of the Universe’s Greatest Science Experiment.
- Metrico+: This ingenious 3D puzzle-platformer, by Digital Dreams, has gamers exploring a unique world of infographics where all the bar charts, line diagrams and pie charts react to what players do. Metrico+ is a combination of exploration, skill, experimentation, but most of all —thinking outside of the box.
- Vertiginous Golf: Vertiginous Golf is truly a game like no other. Players find themselves in a dystopian steam punk mini-golf adventure game set in the skies above an alternate world where life on the ground is enveloped in permanent smog, constant darkness, and never-ending rain. Developed by Kinelco & Lone Elk Creative, gamers conquer challenging obstacle courses in the sky, all the while discovering the powerful story of insurrection during a time of oppression.
- Doodle God: This hit-selling and addicting puzzle and world-building game, by award-winning studio JoyBits, challenges players to use logic and ingenuity to create the entire universe. Starting with the basic elements of earth, wind, fire and air, players build a world filled with locomotives, dragons, skyscrapers, aliens, and more.
- Mighty Switch Force Academy: In this highly rated action-adventure puzzle platformer, players assume the role of Academy Cadet Patricia Wagon and grab their pellet guns to take on massive brain-twisting puzzles. Developer WayForward also provides a hectic cooperative couch-play experience for up to four players.
- Cloudbase Prime: Lost in the depths of a giant gas mining station where things have gone very, very wrong, players manipulate the environment around them to progress in this unique game by developer Floating Island Games. Gamers must move terrain to clear paths, defeat enemies, and launch themselves skyward in the abandoned world in the clouds, full of weird and wonderful dangers.
- Ballistic Tanks: Frantic and frenetic, highly rated Ballistic Tanks by Kirklight Games is one of the most thrilling tank games since the 80’s, with five game modes in more than 50 maps. Players can battle tanks in exhilarating local multiplayer matches or challenge themselves in an intense solo/co-op arcade mode.
- Bye-Bye, Wacky Planet: Developed by Rasul Mono, this fast-paced 2D side-scrolling shooter was inspired by old-school video games. Players find themselves as Alan and Eve, two adorable aliens that ended up on Earth in the hands of terrible scientists. Gamers must help them escape and return to their home planet using a wide selection of alien guns to tear through a bunch of enemies to freedom.
- Star Sky: From the mind of Mårten Jonsson, Star Sky unfolds like a beautiful poem that tells a different saga every time in this game that focuses on ambiance and atmospheric sensations. From the first moment that players enter the critically acclaimed game, they become the narrators of a methodically slow-paced story that they weave with every step. As a man on a midnight stroll, players travel the same road as many times as they please, with each walk unlocking new encounters. Those who rush from start to finish will miss all the secrets and choices woven into the world, so one must learn to be patient and listen to the signs around them.
For more information on Jump, please visit http://www.playonjump.com. Please join us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram @playonjump.