Come and take a look at the world of Big Pharma with the addition of a little Marketing and Malpractice.
- Release date: 26th April 2016
- Price: $5.99/£4.79/€5.99
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Languages supported: English, French, German, Spanish
- Homepage: www.bigpharmagame.com
You’ve created your wonder drug, now it is time to sell, sell, sell. Scheduled for release on April 26th, the Marketing and Malpractice expansion for Big Pharma offers a host of new features that should push your balance sheet firmly into the black.
Executives are the beautiful and persuasive sales force of your pharmaceutical empire and they have a number of tricks up their sleeves:
- Offer doctors free gifts to increase sales but at the risk of receiving bad publicity.
- Oversee clinical trials (and fudge the results!) to give permanent bonuses to your products, but there’s a catch, poor results will drag your product’s rating through the mud.
- Run disease awareness campaigns to convince the public that they’re sick, and that you’ve got the drug to cure them.
With manual price setting it’s finally possible to unleash the full depths of your strategy. Will you:
- Undercut your competitors’ prices to force them out of the market?
- Attain a monopoly and charge an extortionate price for a life-saving cure?
- Walk the middle ground between high volume and high margin and provide a fair product for a fair price?
- New production line tools are available too, make your factories more productive than ever by:
- Transferring drugs between buildings
- Adding all-new Booster Effects to your cures to increase their sales appeal.
- Using Stock Gates to regulate the flow of drugs through your factory in reaction to market demand.
Unlockable perks open up new strategic depths
- Select your fixed bonuses at the beginning of each game and define your entire strategy
- Watch out, your competitors have access to them too.