Game Developers Session, Europe’s oldest indie game developers conference, will take its place on November 4th and 5th, 2016 in Prague, Czech Republic. Starting today everybody can buy the ticket for the event or send the proposal for a talk or panel discussion.
The conference is expecting 1 000 people who love making games and to those it will offer 2 days full of inspiring talks from top indie developers, 2 networking parties, game booths with indie games showcase and unique atmosphere of the Prague, the capital of Czech Republic.
“I am excited as this year’s annual will be the biggest Game Developers Session in its history! That’s why the event will take its place in beautiful National House of Vinohrady, Prague, Czech Republic,” adds Pavel Barak, conference director.
The call for papers is now open through September 15th, 2016 and everybody is invited to submit their proposal. A few (but not limited) topics for this year are:
- How to work in a small team (workflow, technologies, tools, …)
- Importance of the communities and fans for the game development
- Game development for virtual reality – Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Gear VR, …
- Using real world in games – augmented reality
- What can game design learn from psychology
- Raising money and looking for the investors
- Designing games for video streaming services
You can learn more about topics at conference website: http://www.gdsession.com
Or you can submit your talk proposal right away: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUjcBQAf0fx7HqZqlpMbyZ_mrwSOdyp642U_E6WPTsYcRZgg/viewform?c=0&w=1
Game Developers Session 2016 is 14th annual of the conference that originates in the heart of Europe, in Czech Republic. For sponsor and other business opportunities please visit the conference website.