After securing the German localisation with the successful crowdfunding campaign, Guardians of Ember sets a new exciting stretch goal: The Ironman Mode is a deadly challenge that only the best hardcore gamers will survive. In addition, publisher InselGames announces the game’s global release for October.
The crowdfunding target for the German localisation of Guardians of Ember has already been reached after just twenty days. Today Publisher InselGames is adding a new stretch goal that should also spark the interest of the international player base. The planned Ironman Mode adds a unique feature to the game that is well known from Single Player Games: A play through without death! Bringing this feature to the MMO-world, some of the most exclusive and most difficult to acquire titles and rewards require survival in Ironman Mode – because death is final. Giving players a real chance to stand out and showcase their skills, the unusual feature will be available with the launch of the Early Access version in the second half of October, if the new stretch-goal of 20,000$ is reached.
For that reason the IndieGoGo campaign has been extended until the 10th of October and players supporting the game will get discounted game versions and special perks as well as beta access to the test servers to get a sneak peek at Guardians of Ember a few days before launch.
Guardians of Ember will be available via Steam Early Access in the second half of October in three different versions. Besides the Mortal Edition (19,99 USD), the Demigod (29,99 USD) and the ultimate Immortal Edition (49,99 USD) both offer exclusive content for all hack and slash fans.
About Guardians of Ember:
Developed by the hardcore gamers at Runewaker with their proven track record in the genre (Runes of Magic, Dragon’s Prophet), Guardians of Ember is a unique combination of Hack’n’Slash and traditional MMORPG with a focus on action-oriented combat in PVE and PVP as well as near endless character optimization.
- dual class system: choose a second class after reaching level fifteen
- nearly unlimited character optimization: a total of four races, six classes, 300 active and seventy-two passive skills
- extended PvE action: randomized dungeons with individual difficulty settings
- deep crafting and enchanting systems: design your perfect equipment
- housing system: decorate your own home with hundreds of interior items and hire house sprites for bonuses
- engaging questline with over hundreds of missions plus daily missions
- various PVP options: fight in 1vs1, 3vs3, 5vs5 – ranked and unranked matches