The Gaiscioch Family and RaidCall are pleased to announce their next public community adventure coming February 2013 to the Sanctum of Rall server in Guild Wars 2. From the team that brought you the “Battle For Badlands” in Warhammer Online and the “Telara Saga” in RIFT. This new 26-week adventure is titled “The Great Tyrian Adventure” is broken into five chapters covering the stories of the five races of Guild Wars 2.
Throughout the adventure players will explore the world of Tyria stopping world invasion, meta events, slaying ferocious creatures, as well as explore the depths of dungeons. The event is centered highly around building a healthy server community through fun and entertaining activities.
The Great Tyrian Adventure takes place every Tuesday night from 6 to 9 PM PST beginning on February 5th, 2013. As the event progresses and new content becomes available adjustments will be made to include the new content. A livestream is available on the Gaiscioch Twitch.tv channel for those that are curious but are unable to attend. This event is open to all players from Sanctum of Rall.
To receive the full enjoyment of these events please join the Sanctum of Rall RaidCall ID: “5012” and join the Great Tyrian Adventure channel. The Gaiscioch will be passing out prizes throughout the event series for those who attend. Players interested in joining the event can join the Sanctum of Rall RaidCall directly by visiting: http://www.raidcall.com/go.php?sid=5012
The Defense of Kryta
- 2/5: Queensdale (1–17) – Explore Caudecus’s Manor
- 2/12: Kessex Hills (15–25)
- 2/19: Gendarran Fields (25–35)
- 2/26: Harathi Hinterlands (35–45)
- 3/5: Bloodtide Coast (45-55)
Unexpected Allies from Ascalon
- 3/12: Plains of Ashford (1–15) – Explore the Ascalonian Catacombs
- 3/19: Diessa Plateau (15–25)
- 3/26: Fields of Ruin (30–40)
- 4/2: Blazeridge Steppes (40–50) – Face off with The Shatterer
- 4/9: Iron Marches (50–60)
- 4/16: Fireheart Rise (60–70) – Explore Citadel of Flame
Reinforcements from the Shiverpeak Mountains
- 4/23: Wayfarer Foothills (1-15)
- 4/30: Snowden Drifts (15-25)
- 5/7: Lornar’s Pass (25-40)
- 5/14: Dredgehaunt Cliffs (40-50) – Sorrow’s Embrace
- 5/21: Timberline Falls (50-60)
- 5/28: Frostgorge Sound (70-80) – Assault the Claw of Jormag and explore Honor of the Waves
Exploring the Maguuma Jungle
- 6/4: Caledon Forest (1-15) – Explore Twilight Arbor
- 6/11: Metrica Province (1-15)
- 6/18: Brisban Wildlands (15-25)
- 6/25: Sparkfly Fen (55-65) – Slay Tequatl the Sunless
- 7/2: Mount Maelstrom (60-70) – Explore Crucible of Eternity
- 7/9: Southsun Cove (80)
The Conquest of Orr
- 7/16: Straits of Devastation (70–75)
- 7/23: Malchor’s Leap (75–80)
- 7/30: Cursed Shore (80) – Defeat Zhaitan in The Ruined City of Arah
Win Prizes For Participation:
Attendees to each event can claim their participation at the event on the homepage of SanctumofRall.com after each event to be included in a random drawing to win one of several prizes. Each time you attend you’ll gain a entry for one of the prizes below. We have several “Weekly” prizes that will be passed out each week and several “Grand Prizes” that will be passed out after the conclusion of each chapter. Prizes have been donated to this event by RaidCall, The Gaiscioch Family, and ArenaNet.
Rare Weekly Prizes:
At the midpoint of each event players will log into SanctumofRall.com and claim their participation. We will click the randomizer and pull a winner from those that have taken the time to register and mark their participation in the weekly event. Registration is open to all participants and instructions will be provided. Once you win one of the weekly grand prizes you will no longer be eligable for the weekly prizes.
- Guild Wars 2 Dragon Shirt Codes – 4 Given Each Week
Donated by ArenaNet
- 20-Slot Bags – 2 Given Each Week
Donated by the Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]
Exotic Grand Prizes
Exotic Grand Prizes will be awarded at the conclusion of each chapter. A name will be chosen at Random from those that participated in that chapter. If you attended 5/5 in the particular chapter you will have 5 entries into the contest. Only 1 Exotic Grand Prize awarded per person.
- 2,000 Gem Cards – 1 Will Be Given At The End of Each Chapter
Donated By RaidCall
- Exotic Gear – 5 Exotic Item Tickets will be given at the end of each chapter. Winners will chose from an unclaimed item in the Gaiscioch Exotic Loot Vault upon wining.
Donated by the Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]
The Gaiscioch Exotic Loot Vault
Legendary Grand Prize:
At the conclusion of the Great Tyrian Adventure we will award the Legendary Grand Prize. Each week you participate is an entry into this drawing. If you attend all 26 weeks you will have 26 chances to win. Depending on how many prizes we get we’ll randomly choose participants and award the prizes. Some personal information may be required to allow ArenaNet to snail mail you your prize. I will provide contact information for you to send your winning entry to the ArenaNet staff. Only 1 Legendary Grand Prize awarded per person.
- Additional Character Slot Code – 5 Codes will be given at the end of the Great Tyrian Adventure
Donated by ArenaNet
- TBA – We are working with additional prize sources to secure more Legendary Grand Prizes.
Want to donate a prize? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limit 1 Rare Weekly Prize per person. Limit 1 Entry Per Person
- Limit 1 Exotic Grand Prize per person. Limit 3-6 Entries Per Chapter. (depending on weeks involved)
- Limit 1 Legendary Grand Prize per person. Limit 26 Entries
- Players must be registered to SanctumofRall.com to qualify.
- Players must claim their participation on SanctumofRall.com during the event
- Players must be present at time of raffle to win
- Players can “Pass” on winnings to be eligible for additional prizes.
How it Works?
- Players earn 1 entry per week of participation
- Weekly drawings are independent of all other entries.
- Each chapter is independent of other chapters.
- If you participated in 20 of 26 events you will have 20 entries into the Legendary Grand Prize raffle.
- If 100 people participated in a single weeks event, you would have a 5% chance of wining a prize. This number becomes greater as the weeks progress as players can only win 1 Rare Weekly Prize per person.
- If you attended 5 of 6 weekly events in a chapter you will have 5 entries in the Exotic Grand Prize raffle.
- Winners are chosen at random. (Each entry is a row in a table, the script pulls 1 row at rand() from the list of entries.)