Do you remember what you did the day before something extraordinary happens? Little robot Canny surely remembers what happened prior to his world ending! Welcome to The Day Before, the free prequel of the charming 3D platformer Scrap Garden. This is a new chapter in the story about the little rusty robot Canny, who unwittingly finds himself in the midst of momentous events in Robo Land. In order to solve the new riddle, Canny will once again need to run and jump a lot, solve puzzles, and fight against enemies who are much bigger and stronger than he is.
The Day Before has just started its Greenlight campaign in order to be published on Steam very soon. This new Scrap Garden chapter will be completely free of charge! The prequel is not DLC and does not require you to have the main game.
Scrap Garden – The Day Before will be on Gamescom 2016 along with the rest of Flazm’s games and other very good indies games!
- Travel in time! Take part in the significant events unfolding the day before the main game. Find out new facts about familiar characters.
- Uncover the secret of the engineer’s disappearance in the catacombs under the city.
- Test your abilities in mini-games and puzzles.
- Enjoy the game ambience with a new score by the same composers who gave you the original game’s soundtrack.
ABOUT SCRAP GARDEN
Scrap Garden is a charming adventure-platformer for kids of all age, a tale about our relationship with nature, about the role of technology, friendship and heroism. And it’s not only a game of skill: Scrap Garden features tricky puzzles and refreshing minigames to challenge your kids’ minds! Its well-balanced difficulty, moving story and beautiful art and music makes Scrap Garden the perfect game for children.
Scrap Garden, available for Windows, Mac and Linux, is the latest game from Flazm, the Lithuanian-based studio that developed the succesful train management game Train Valley. Scrap Garden has already won awards such as the Best Indie Game in Devgamm Moscow 2015, Best Game Art in Indie Prize Tel Aviv 2015 and Best Unity Game in GamesJam Kanobu 2015.
- Enjoy beautiful award-winning graphics in an adorable post-robocalyptic world with 6 unique locations filled with mysteries and adventures
- Play through a very diverse experience, including tricky puzzles and refreshing minigames
- Challenge mighty bosses and find the right strategy to beat all of them!
- Discover a truly moving story, narrated by voice actor Bobby Beato, that will take you deep inside the conflict between nature and technology
- Dive into the atmosphere of an abandoned world with fascinating music by three composers
- Find all hidden collectables to learn more about the world and unlock extra content
Find Scrap Garden in Steam here!