The Game Bakers is announcing Sweet Little Things, a free update for Haven, available right now on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Series X/S.
The update brings:
- Two new costumes for Yu & Kay: “Streetwear” the hot style in the street, and “Top/Truth” inspired by the style of their origin planets
- The meloglide, to choose the track of Danger original soundtrack to listen to
- A new kiss animation for the beloved couple
- A concept art gallery to discover artworks from the making of the game
- Many quality of life improvements based on players’ feedback
A few months after launch, the game has been downloaded by more than 700 000 players (including on Game Pass), with over 93% positive reviews on Steam and won several awards. The studio has brought updates and fixes to Haven since its release and is releasing today the first one with new content and features.
To celebrate the update, Haven is 40% off on PC (Steam, GOG, Epic Games Store) and the Nintendo eShop right now, and soon on the PlayStation Store.
For more information or to learn more about Haven visit the official website: http://www.thegamebakers.com/haven
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here