Starbreeze together with Behaviour Digital today released a new add-on for Dead by Daylight, titled “The Headcase” on the digital distribution platform Steam. Complementing the existing outfits with trendy hairstyles and accessories, the “Headcase” will allow you to turn your favorite Survivor into a fashion victim!
Priced at $2.99, this pack includes 12 new hairstyles and accessories for the survivors:
- The “Night Out Nea” and the “Melonade” for Nea
- The “White Panama” and the “Tomstache” for Ace
- The “Myopian Frohawk” and the “Colorful Headscarf” for Claudette
- The “Millennial Dwight” and the “Preppy Flatcap” for Dwight
- The “Modern Explorer Beanie” and the “Jakebun” for Jake
- The “Tier III Braids” and the “Jogging Headband” for Meg
Visit the website for more on the background story and content: http://www.deadbydaylight.com/bloodstained-sack/
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer (4vs1) horror game that casts one savage Killer and up to four Survivors that desperately try to survive a terrifying nightmare. Survivors play in third-person with a strong situational awareness to avoid being caught, tortured and slayed. The Killer plays in first-person, focused on hunting down and killing their victims Released on PC in June 2016, Dead by Daylight has already sold more than 1.8 million copies on the digital distribution platform Steam and became an instant favourite with streamers on Twitch and other streaming platforms. Dead by Daylight is out now and available on Steam and in June 2017 on Playstation® 4 and Xbox One.