When we launched Heart&Slash on PS4 and Xbox One, some of you wanted a key for the Steam version of the game — which was still in Early Access. Well, that all changes on August 9th 🙂
Even better, the game’s price has been cut to $12.99!
Originally funded on Kickstarter, Heart&Slash has been warmly received by the Steam Early Access community and console gamers alike.
Juan Raigada (Creative Director, aheartfulofgames):
“We’re beyond excited to leave Steam Early Access on such a high note. Our time there was invaluable. We got the opportunity to interact with and listen to a very passionate user base — using feedback to make Heart&Slash the game we always hoped it could be. Thank you, Kickstarter and Steam communities!”
Take on the role of Heart, a malfunctioning robot, and fight for your identity against the monolithic QuAsSy (Quality Assurance Systems) — an evil machine obsessed with robots that look and sound the same. Meet Slash — dashing veteran of the Robolution. Can you capture Slash’s attention over several playthroughs? Fair warning: Each quest is an opportunity to woo (or anger!) the old-timer. Your choices will define the relationship between the two robots. Go for a killing blow, and you might end the relationship before it even begins. Choose love, and victory could slip through your mechanical fingers …
- Fight using 75 different weapons — including Blade on a Stick, Volt Slicer, and Ice Blade
- Equip 60 different body parts — such as Kinetic Repeller, Rubber Duck, and Fire Bracers
- Face randomly-generated levels designed to test both your reflexes and tactical awareness
- Experience a retrofuturistic art style reminiscent of 32-bit action adventure classics
- Upgrade your weapons, and improvise to survive!
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Heart&Slash will be available on Steam (Windows/Mac/Linux) in all territories on August 9th. The game will retail for $12.99.
Steam URL: http://store.steampowered.com/app/326840/