Historical strategy title is now available via both retail and digital
Prepare to rule from the hand of Caesar and plot your military campaign across Europe, as Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar is now available in stores as a boxed retail copy. The game recently left Steam Early Access and has now been released as a final version with all campaign chapters, a sandbox mode and many tweaks, fixes and improvements added.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar is a historical strategy game that focuses on the intricate tactics and methods of grand warfare. The Early Access period has allowed developer Longbow Games to work with the community to ensure the different mechanics of the game have been implemented effectively and achieve their vision for the title. We also recently released a brand new trailer from Longbow Games thanking everyone for their support in crafting the final game of Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar. Check out the trailer below.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar is available now via retail and as a digital download through Steam. For more information on the game head over to the Steam page here.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar takes you to the plains and forests of ancient Gaul where Julius Caesar wages a decade long war to subjugate the barbarian hordes. It will immerse you in history like no other real time strategy game ever before, forcing you to pay close attention to the changing seasons and rapidly changing military situations.
Final Features of Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
Direct from the hand of Caesar – Four campaigns follow the conquests of Julius Caesar as he wrote them in Commentarii de Bello Gallico. Bridge the Rhine, invade Britannia and conquer the Gauls in over 100 objectives or choose from over 20 factions in the epic sandbox mode.
- All new map – Explore over one million square kilometers that are seamlessly zoomable, from the Mediterranean coast to the shores of Britannia.
- Improved graphics engine –Hegemony Rome supports 10x the terrain detail over previous installments and features a diverse and immersive landscape to explore.
- Build an empire – The construction system allows players to build forts, walls, and bridges at thousands of sites across the map to cement Roman control over the barbarian kingdoms.
- Promote your legions – Players can train officers to augment their unit’s skills as well as appoint governors and construct buildings to expand and improve their cities.
- Starve your enemies – Supply camps and logistics system makes sieges and supply lines more intuitive and more important than ever.
For more information on Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar please visit www.kasedogames.com