HEROCRAFT ANNOUNCES POINT-AND-CLICK ADVENTURE ODYSSEUS KOSMOS AND HIS ROBOT QUEST FOR STEAM
You are getting closer to a black hole and here in deep space no one can hear you scream… but what you want, what you really want, is for that alarm clock to stop ringing so you can stay just five more minutes in your cozy bed! Herocraft is proud to announce Odysseus Kosmos and His Robot Quest, a 2D point-and-click comedy adventure, where you play as ship engineer Kosmos, part of a crew in a voyage to a black hole deep in outer space. The first episode (out of 5) of Odysseus Kosmos and His Robot Quest will be released for Steam for $4.99 / €4.99 per episode, $14.99 / €14.99 the full game.
When Odysseus Kosmos and His Robot Quest starts, your shipmates are down on the surface of a planet where time moves far, far slower and you, along with your robot, have been waiting for years for them to return to your orbital station. The situation looks pretty bleak – but never lose heart! There is a host of scientific problems to solve, experiments to conduct, an enormous ship that only you can keep in working order, and a star system dominated by a black hole that hides incalculable secrets — and turns out that they affect your ship in strange and unexpected ways… Looks like your future will be full of surprises!
- Old-school 2D point-and-click adventure
- Explore the outer space in cool retro pixel-art
- Immerse yourself in a sci-fi story whit a pinch of good-hearted humor
- Live a 5-episodes adventure full of surprises – and enjoy the pilot episode for free!
- Special game mode for blind people
- Character customization if you buy 2 DLCs for $40 each naaah, just kidding!