THE REBELLION HANGS IN THE BALANCE IN AFTERMATH; THE LATEST SINGLE-PLAYER DLC FOR HOMEFRONT®: THE REVOLUTION
Plus a new Resistance Mode Mission – “Uncle S.A.M.” – now available for all players
Deep Silver and Dambuster Studios today released the second piece of additional single player content for Homefront®: The Revolution.
Aftermath is set in the days after the Battle for Philadelphia, when the fledgling rebellion hangs in the balance. The inspirational Resistance figurehead Benjamin Walker has been broken by the KPA, and is now broadcasting counter-revolutionary propaganda for the enemy. Support for the embattled Resistance is ebbing away…
As Ethan Brady, you have been tasked to assassinate the man once known as the ‘Voice of Freedom’ for the sake of the Revolution. But instead, you will defy orders and embark on a daring rescue mission.
Aftermath is free to all holders of the Homefront Expansion Pass, and available to purchase separately for $5.99 (regional pricing may vary). It is ready to download now for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC via Steam.
A new FREE Resistance Mode Mission – Uncle S.A.M. – has also been added as part of this week’s patch, and is available to all players. Your Squad must counter the KPA’s aerial superiority by deploying S.A.M. launchers, then take out their Air Force’s high command in a deadly strike… Any players returning to Homefront: The Revolution will also find that the recent ‘Performance Patch’ has massively improved the overall experience.
For more information and to get the latest updates on Homefront: The Revolution, follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @HomefrontGame or on Facebook at Facebook.com/HomefrontGame, or visit Homefront-Game.com.
The Revolution has begun and most of Philadelphia is now under Resistance control, but as the fighting intensifies morale is being destroyed by KPA propaganda broadcasts from the captured Resistance leader Walker. Against all odds you must defy orders and attempt to rescue Walker before the Resistance silence him permanently….
- Play as lone wolf Ethan Brady and defy resistance leadership to liberate Walker from the clutches of the KPA
- Discover what happened to Walker after his capture and why he is broadcasting against the resistance
- Cross into new areas of KPA occupied Philadelphia and risk your life for what many believe is a resistance traitor
ABOUT UNCLE S.A.M.
The KPA are in the process of re-establishing their air support across Philadelphia. If we let them get their air force back online, we’ll be seriously outgunned and all our hard fought progress could be undone. We’ve located the site where they are co-ordinating this support. We want the Wraiths to go in and knock out the dusters so that our S.A.M. launchers can come in and deal with the rest of the airforce. Once the S.A.M. launchers have been deployed, we need you to head to the KPA headquarters and assassinate the officials responsible for the air support program.
ABOUT HOMEFRONT®: THE REVOLUTION
Homefront®: The Revolution is an open-world first person shooter where you must lead the Resistance movement in guerrilla warfare against a superior military force.
A living, breathing, open world responds to your actions – you and your Resistance Cell can inspire a rebellion on the streets and turn Occupation into Revolution, as oppressed civilians take up the fight.
But your enemy has the advantage – superior technology, firepower, heavy armour and air support. You must learn the art of guerrilla warfare – ambush, sabotage, infiltration, deception – and fight a running battle through the war-ravaged suburbs of Philadelphia.
And the single player campaign is just the start – in Co-Op you and your friends can form your own Resistance Cell and become renowned as Heroes of the Revolution!
- Explore a living, breathing open world – experience true open world gameplay in a first person shooter, brought to life with astonishing CRYENGINE-powered visuals
- Wage Guerrilla Warfare – this is no linear shooter; learn the art of guerrilla warfare and use ambush, infiltration and hit and run tactics against your foe in thrilling un-scripted firefights
- Build the Resistance – recruit revolutionaries to the cause, establish bases and safehouses, capture and customise a deadly arsenal, and build improvised, homebrew weapons for your Guerrilla Tool Kit
- Ignite the Revolution – from oppressed citizen to revolutionary leader, an epic single-player campaign tells the story of the second War of Independence. The dynamic, evolving world responds to your actions as an oppressed nation rises up in defiance against the occupation
- Online Co-Op – take the battle online, form a Resistance Cell with your friends and earn your reputation as Heroes of the Revolution